Nautilus Lined Journal
Richly detailed design motifs surround a central spiral nautilus pattern on the covers of this striking journal, based on a binding created in the 1700s by Antoine Michel Padeloup, royal bookbinder to King Louis XV of France. The original housed a Book of Hours by master engraver Louis Senault.
- Inside, crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Intricate cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil and iridescent highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 160 pages.