Hampton Court Lined Journal
The design for this gorgeous journal is based on a jeweled book binding created around 1910 for an illuminated edition of Tennyson's The Lady of Shalott. Master bindery Sangorski & Sutcliffe embossed teal leather with a rose garden, then gilded each bloom.
- Our reproduction is embossed and embellished with gold foil.
- Inside, crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal musings, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- The matching ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- The journal pages are edged in gilded-gold.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively! Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.