Birthday - Cuter with Every Wrinkle (Seedling Paper)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Inside Text: Blank inside for your message
4" x 5"
- Canadian made
- 100% zero waste
Wildflower plantable seed paper greeting card, plant this card and watch it grow!
What you will need:
- a pot to plant it in, or a spot in the ground
- good potting soil
- plantable paper from your greeting card
- sunny corner
Prepare your pot -
Fill your pot 2/3 full with good potting soil. Tamp down the soil and add more if necessary. You want the pot to be firmly full, but not packed. The paper can be planted indoors or outside, so you get to choose according to the temperature and conditions at the time of planting (we don't recommend planting outside if it's blizzarding or desert-hot!)
- Plant the paper - Take your plantable paper and cover the soil in the prepared pot with the paper. It's okay if the paper overlaps. Spread a 1/8 inch layer of soil over the plantable paper pieces and tamp down gently.
- Water during germination - After planting the paper in your pot, give it a good soak. You want the paper and the soil to be nicely damp but not swimming in water. During the first 10 days, keep the paper moist at all times. The water is necessary for germination.
- Care after germination - Once sprouts appear, continue to keep the paper moist but be careful not to overwater. Once sturdy plants appear, water as needed.
- Enjoy the flowers - As with anything in life, nothing is guaranteed! If the flowers start to blossom, enjoy them in the pot or cut them and place in a decorative vase.