Turquoise Chronicles Address Book
This cover is based on the binding for a book titled Chroniques, published by Salel Binder in Paris in 1514. The exuberance of the design reflects the splendour of the Renaissance approach to decoration. In this green-blue journal cover you may see the intricacies of your own stories.
- 3.5" x 5.5"
- 128 pages
- Elastic band closure
- GSM (Paper Weight) 120
- Smyth sewn
- Memento pouch
- custom-designed laid paper
- thumb cut page edges
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- threaded stitching and glue (when needed)
- acid-free sustainable forest paper
- decorative printed cover paper