The Queen's Binding Restoration Midi Lined Journal
Nobility and grace are restored in our filigreed Restoration design. Originally crafted in 1675 by the Queens’ Binder “A,” the balance of open space and intricate elements make it a shining jewel of the period. The binding was created to hold The Government of the Tongue by Richard Allestree, provost of Eton College.
- 4.75" x 6.75"
- 240 Pages
- Clasp Closure
- Paper Weight (GSM) - 120
- Smyth Sewn with 100% recycled binder boards, FSC-certified text paper, thread stitching and glue as needed
- acid-free sustainable forest paper
- decorative printed cover paper