Enlightenment Lined Journal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lovely journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- The cover design reproduces an 18th-century book binding by Antoine Michel Padeloup, royal binder to French king Louis XV. The original gold-tooled leather cover held a book of the Holy Week Offices. Padeloup's exquisite designs influenced book arts for generations.
- Inside, premium smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Our cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil.
- An added touch: The journal's page edges are gilded in gold foil.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the pocket inside the back cover.
- Interior endsheets complement the design.
- Sturdy book bound-style binding.
- Popular small-format size, 5'' wide x 7'' high, fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- 160 pages.