Daily Gratitude Prompted Journal for Kids
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Making time each day to express gratitude can help your child feel happier and more self-confident. This practice provides a wonderful way to spend time together and reflect on the positives of each day.
Each page includes:
- "Today I am grateful for"
- "Someone I am grateful to"
- "How I Feel" with pictured facial expressions
- "The BEST part of my day (draw and/or write about it)"
- 144 pages
- elastic band place holder
- acid-free/archival paper
- binding lies flat for ease of use
- inside back cover pocket